Saturday, January 29, 2011

RUFF DAY?

One of my friends/colleagues I just found out has been off work for the past 2 months (he works in another city) --- I believe it is stress as he is quite high-strung and involved in a lot of things so I can't say I'm surprised. Nonetheless, I do feel quite bad for him as he is a really nice guy.  His partner is a very talented artist, so I'm usually a nervous wreck when I send him a card - worried that his partner will be critiquing my colouring --- but, there's only so much obsession one individual can endure without allowing paralysis to set in - so here it is.  I must confess that I pretty much lifted one of Elaine Hughes designs, using one of Kraftin' Kimmie's new releases!  All in all, I'm happy with how it turned out.
Materials:  Stamp and Sentiment: Kraftin' Kimmie; DP: K&Company; Ribbon and Bling from my drawer; Colour by Copic.

1 comment:

Jenn Joncas said...

Look at you!!! Already have your hands on some of the new release huh!? Your card is fabulous!!! I love the stitching!!! and the shadow around the dog looks amazing!! I have to remember to try doing that on my next card.