Saturday, January 8, 2011

Happy Birthday Steve!

Lots of birthdays this month!   This one is for my son-in-law Steve (husband to Sarah) and an all-around nice guy.  Steve is an IT (Information Technology) guy and spends his free time - when he's not playing with Princess Emily, doing computer stuff.  Hence this Mo Manning image.  Now Steve isn't as bulky as the guy in the image because he's been working hard to get to a lean and mean body - but the image couldn't be dieted!
Materials:  Stamp:  Mo Manning; Sentiment:  Kraftin' Kimmie; Colour by Copic.

2 comments:

Jenn Joncas said...

Here is the missing card!!! I saw it in my updates but when I went to take a closer look it was missing??!! Your card is fabulous!!! I might just need to get this stamp to make a card for Codie, it looks just like him (other than the blonde hair of course (: )

Stephanie Zito said...

This is wonderful! Lots of colouring! LOVE it!