Sunday, January 23, 2011

BEST FISHES

One of my former colleague's birthday is on Ground Hog Day -- and that's too obvious a choice, so I always choose something fishing related because he loves to fish.  And even though this is a little boy fishing, let's face it - how many men actually growup!?!  Anyway, I think he'll like it.  I've also entered this card in the Cards For Men Contest - Challenge No. 4
Stamp:  Flower-Soft; DP: Echo Park Paper Co; Spellbinder Grand Calibre circles - which I bought from the lovely Sheila at Scrapping Great Deals; Colour by Copic!  The little frog brad is from the Eyelet Outlet

5 comments:

Jenn Joncas said...

Beautiful card Kirst!! You are so right about men growing up!! They DON'T!!! That is a gorgeous image!! I'm going to have to start paying more attention to the flower soft stamps!

Roxy said...

That IS a great image for a masculine card, and I, too, agree that men never really grow up! Gorgeous colouring job, and I love the papers you chose too!

Stephanie Zito said...

Wow! This is adorable Kirsty! Your colouring is amazing and I really like your choice of paper! I agree that men never grow up either!

Nannieflash said...

Wow fabulous card love that image and your gorgeous colouring. Thanks for joining us at CFM, good luck with the challenge. with hugs Shirleyxxxx

Debbie said...

This is adorable!!! love that frog hopping over to say hello to the little boy fishing

Great job
Hugs
Debbie