Monday, January 31, 2011

Pyjama Birthday Girls

This is a birthday card for my neice Lindsay --- who is not really a little girl anymore, but likely wishes she were every now and then as she is now a professor in her first year of teaching at Niagara College --- tremenous workload -- poor thing.  I'm hoping the card makes her think of simpler times!  Her birthday is on the 7th, and since she never looks at my blog, I'm likely safe in posting it before I actually "post" it - which will be on February 1!  I've entered this in Paper Sundae's Contest - and High Hopes Stamps- and The ABC Challenge can't win if you don't enter, right?
Materials:  Stamp:  High Hopes; Sentiment: SU: Spellbinders Dies; Prima Flowers; DP: Trimcraft; Colour by Copic

6 comments:

Renkata said...

ohhh Kirsty this card is so precious.
Tha't's how i want to spend my birthday.
Very lovely design.
Thanks for the sweet comment.

Jenn Joncas said...

I think girls should always have a slumber party for their birthday, no matter how old they get (:
She's going to love it Kirsty!! It's very cute.

Alica said...

so sweet! Love your coloring!
Thanks for joining us at Paper Sundaes this week!

Unknown said...

This is such a joyful card! Love the image and all the sweet pink! Thanks for joining us at The ABC Challenge this week and good luck!
Hugs/Sari

AN said...

Ihana kortti-todekka iloinen tunnelma ystävyksillä-tykkään!
Kiitos osallistumisesta ja onnea arvontaan

Plundis said...

What a lovely card...I guess your niece will love it even if she`s not little anymore...

Thanks for joining us at The ABC Challenge this week...

Hugs!!