Tuesday, January 25, 2011

It's My Party

One of the women I work closely with had a birthday on Monday, and not seeing her that day, I delayed in making the card - then felt overwhelmed with guilt for delaying - hence the perhaps over-judicious use of glitter and bling.  Oh well - I do like the overall effect.  And although the recipient isn't grumpy at all, unlike the image, I frequently am, so it kind of fits!  I've entered this in Paper Sundae's Contest for the February 14 week.
Materials:  Stamp:  Lily of the Valley; DP: Prima Fairy Flora; Glitter: Stickles; Flower: Prima; Colour by Copic. Bow by Bow Easy

5 comments:

Jenn Joncas said...

Imagine!! You being behind on a card!!! She is very cute Kirst!!! I really like the doily behind the image, it makes her seem maybe just a bit dainty (: I love the brown boots with the pink dress (:

Tina said...

This is a really great stamp (and coloring of course) I really like the little girl to me she has a boat load of character. Thank you for sharing.

Stephanie Zito said...

Awh! LOVE it! The doily, ribbon and flowers are beautiful!

Roxy said...

She is GORGEOUS!!! Love the whole card, it's just a beaut!

Fiona said...

pretty card and I love that stamp...she is so cute but stroppy!! Thanks for joining us at Paper Sundaes this week.

fi