Saturday, January 8, 2011

Hello Little One

One of my colleagues in Toronto has recently adopted her little cousin, a 9-month old little girl.  She joins their little family of newliweds!  What a brave and caring young woman she is.  I wanted, therefore, to make her a special card so chose this new stamp.  I think the little one on the front is just too cute!!  I've entered this in the My Partner in Crafting Crime's Contest #20 - All About Baby
Materials:  Stamp and stentiment: Lily of the Valley; DP: K&Company; Flowers: Prima; Colour by Copic

3 comments:

Jenn Joncas said...

It is so sweet Kirst!! I really like the colour combo you used! That circle spellbinder is gorgeous, I really hope it is the one I ordered?! (:

Stephanie Zito said...

Awwwh! Another cutie! Beautiful and sweet baby card!

Robin said...

Wow that is a nice thing to do!!!
Love the bright spring colours in your card!! Thanks for playing in My Partner in Crafting Crimes baby challenge!! Robin