Thursday, January 6, 2011

Happy Birthday Jenn!

Since you, Jenn, are pretty  much the only faitful follower I have, I have to make sure I don't post this before the 6th and hope that you have received the "live" card in the mail.  I had a lot of fun making this one, as it is the first time I've used this cute little stamp.  And, because you're such a pretty little thing I thought a real "girlie" card would be the ticket.  Hope you like it!  And, HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!
Materials:  Stamp:  Lily of the Valley; DP: K&Company; Colour by Copic.

3 comments:

Jenn Joncas said...

I told myself I wasn't going to peek before I got the real thing, but I couldn't help myself!!!! She is sooooooo cute Kirst!!! Thanks you so much for making this for me (: I love the glitter!! and your colouring is gorgeous. Thanks for the sweet intro to the card!!!

Jenn Joncas said...

It's here!! It's here!!!! It is even more gorgeous in person!!!! Thanks so much Kirst!!!!!

Stephanie Zito said...

This is so gorgeous Kirsty! I so admire you for being so efficient and on time with all your birthday cards! You're the best!