Sunday, January 30, 2011

Birthday Best Wishes

A friend of mine asked me to make a card for her to give to one of her colleagues for her birthday.  This is attempt number 3!  I think I've got mental problems - as soon as somebody asks me to make a card for them I flip out and put totally unrealistic demands on myself, so am never happy with anything I produce.  So, while I like this card, all I can see are the flaws --- but I can't keep working on just one order because Valentine's Day is coming and I have all those cards to do!  But enough whining!
Materials:  Stamp:  Clear Art Stamps; DP and CS: SU: Colour by Copic; Glitter by Stickles

1 comment:

Jenn Joncas said...

You are too hard on yourself!!! All of your cards are always beautiful!!! I like how you added the blue around the moon.The font is really neat too (: