Monday, January 3, 2011

CONGRATULATIONS - NEW BABY

My eldest daughter and her husband are expecting their second child in August this year.  Unfortunately she lost a child (in pregnancy) last year and is a bit nervous, understandably, about this one, so I'm not going to mail it to her until she's at least 3 months pregnant.  Regardless, I have a good feeling about this one and trust that all will go well.  Princess  Emily will be a great big sister, although she has told me she'll be a "mom" not a big sister - we'll see!
Materials:  Mo Manning's Expectafellabella; Colour by Copic - DP - Martha Stewart; Spellbinders ovals and scallops; SU: punch; Congratulations by Kraftin' Kimmie

1 comment:

Jenn Joncas said...

Congrats Grandma!! (: Emily is going to make a wonderful big sister (or Mom??)
You're card is adorable!! I love what you did with the bling!!!