Saturday, January 22, 2011

BICYCLING TILDA

One of the guys I work with asked me to make a card for one of his employees who is leaving for another job.  I really like the departing employee so I wanted to make sure it looked nice and pretty.  The inside sentiment is:  Go confidently in the direction of your dreams --- appropriate I think.  I was going to add some glitz and glitter but realized I was getting carried away so stopped.  I had to put the 2 flowers on the right because the ribbon edge looked kind of crappy so I had to disguise it -- then I had to put 2 more at the botton left to sort of balance it --- ah, the trials and tribulations of creation!
Materials:  Stamp:  Magnolia; DP: SU; Flowers: Prima:  Spellbinder cut-out; SU Texture template; Colour by Copic

4 comments:

Jenn Joncas said...

Your colouring is fabulous, and the bow is gorgeous!!! Very pretty card, she will love it for sure!!!!

Tina said...

I love this card! It is all tied in together very well - from the perfect bow, the pretty flowers and the wonderful coloring...tfs

Roxy said...

She is CUTE!!! I love the colours you chose, and the flowers look great!

Stephanie Zito said...

Oh! So pretty Kirsty! I love the flowers on the side like that!