Saturday, January 15, 2011

LILLIES

One of my dear colleagues recently lost her brother-in-law in a tragic highway accident.  Her family is very close to each other and the fact that he was fairly young (all things being relative) just makes the loss worse -- together with this having happened on December 22 - not that any time is good to lose a loved one, but Christmas seems a bit worse.  Regardless, I wanted to make something pretty and not too fussy.  I hope this fills the ticket.
Materials:  Stamps CTMH; DP: Me & My Big Ideas; Colour by Copic

3 comments:

Jenn Joncas said...

It's very pretty Kirst! I think sympathy cards are one of the hardest to make.

Tina said...

Kristy this is a very pretty card! TFS

Stephanie Zito said...

Wow! This is gorgeous! I think it's a beautiful sympathy card - I have a hard time with those.