Sunday, January 16, 2011

HI! CARD TO BARB

My friend Barb has a rough life -- hangs around the golf course here in the summer then heads down to Florida early December and hangs around golf courses there!  This year she desperately needed the break and I hope the weather is holding up for her.  After all, I understand that Florida is the only one of the 50 states that hasn't had snow this year. The little flower beside the Hi had to be drawn in by me because the edge of my stamp touched the paper!!!  Regardless, this card will let her know I'm thinking of her -- fondly!
Materials:  Stamp:  Whippersnapper; Sentiment: Kraftin' Kimmie; DP: Martha Stewart; Oval by Spellbinders Grand Calibre; Colour by Copic; Flowers from my flower drawer!

3 comments:

Jenn Joncas said...

Very cute Kirst!!! I like the little flower you had to draw in (: Don't you just feel so bad for people like her!? I know I do!!

Rosalynd Kelly said...

Very nice - I love your golfer and the way you coloured her!

Stephanie Zito said...

Ha ha!!! Great card Kirst! Man your friend does have a rough life lol!