Monday, February 6, 2012

Thalia Goddess Stamp - Happy Birthday Lindsay

I recently bought Kraftin' Kimmie's new goddess offering --- this one is Thalia and I pretty much copied the layout and look of the examples for Thalia on the Kraftin' Kimmie main site.  I think she looks very elegant and the I am a goddess message I think is very profound, and I wanted it for my neice Lindsay who is an accomplished, lovely young woman -- and positive messaging is always a good thing to have.  Her friends are having a party for her just before her birthday and its a surprise, so just in case Lindsay actually looks at my blog I have to post this after the fact!
Materials:  Stamp & Sentiment:  Kraftin' Kimmie; Flowers by Prima; Labels:  Cricut; Colour by Copic


1 comment:

Jenn Joncas said...

The image and sentiment are perfect for her birthday!!! I really like the layout you used for this card, the pink cs really makes the other paper and image stand out. I love seeing what other people do with these stamps because there are some I really like but can't think where I would use them!! You are so good for finding a use for any stamp (: