Thursday, February 9, 2012

Mushroom House - Thank You

My daughter Sarah and her husband have become quite friendly with their realtor who helped sell their old house; and find a rental while they wait for their new house to be built.  She has provided fabulous service, and to top it off recently brought them a lovely housewarming thank-you gift.  I offered to make Sarah a thank you card to send to her and figured a "house" would be perfect, and what's more perfect that this ultra-cute Make it Crafty stamp.  The Sentiment is by CTMH as part of their Cricut Art Philosphy cartridge package -- what a deal and what a package!  Highly recommend it.
Materials:  Stamp:  Make it Crafty Mushroom House; Spellbinder Dies; CS: SU: DP: Who knows: Cloud Template by SU: Sentiment: CTMH: Colour by Copic


2 comments:

Jenn Joncas said...

I love those vibrant colours!! The red and green look amazing together. I'm glad you are liking your new cartridge!! You really need to give me a lesson on doing those skies!! They always look fabulous!!

Linda Wescott said...

I also love those bright colours, what a great thank you card...would make a fantastic new home card too of course. Thanks for popping by my blog today during our hop for Dorcas. Hugs lin