Saturday, February 4, 2012

Fairy House

I absolutely love these Make it Crafty stamps -- the houses (and everything else) are so whimsical and gorgeous.  Luckily the colours on the little sheets that accompany the stamps are pretty darn good, so I just copied their selection!  I also just got a Cricut so am going haywire cutting things out --- this whole card shape (including the little flower cutouts) are on the CTMH Art Philosophy cartridge -- I loved the shape, then had to think of something to put inside the little flowers -- hence the introduction of the Make it Crafty little Sprites!  And since I had to put a sheet of decorative paper on the inside of the card to hide the inserts I decided to stamp directly on the card stock so I didn't have to worry about the markers bleeding through.  Then, to top it all off I used my SU cloud template (years old) to make the house look like it was in the clouds - sort of.  Not sure what I'm going to do with this card yet, but I do like it!
Materials:  Stamps:  Make it Crafty; Colours by Copic; Cricut card shape


1 comment:

Jenn Joncas said...

What a cool card!!! I love your cloud background and those little Sprites are cute!! Great colours and colouring too!!! I'm glad you are enjoying your new cartridge (: