Saturday, February 25, 2012

For the A-Maze-ing Nicholas

I haven't been buying very many Stampin' Up images of late because I find for the most part that although they are very pretty, they are usually also very small.  But when I saw this image (the maze) and the added actual maze game embellishment, I knew this was something my sweet little Nicholas would love.  His 7th birthday (where has the time gone) is on March 3 so I made this card for him.  Uusally I put money (a twonie) somewhere on the front, but since he's now 7 and a little more aware of the value of money, put 3 five dollar bills inside for him to go nuts at the Buck Store with!  Sweet boy I do miss him!
Materials:  Image:  SU: DP: SU: Sentiments: SU & DTMH

1 comment:

Jenn Joncas said...

I had to buy this one too!!! It's so much fun!!! Great card Kirsty!! Nicholas will love it for sure not to mention all the moolah!!!