Monday, February 20, 2012

Digi Doodles Fairy Daisy - Get Well Soon

After much searching I finally found who had created the digital image - which is so fun to colour!  This is a get well card for a lovely young woman I worked with in Toronto who is in hospital, and has been there for quite a long time, fighting some kind of illness.  She has a huge responsibility on her frail shoulders at home, being the sole provider for her parents and younger siblings. To think of her lot in life which she carries with faith and a smile, makes me feel shallow when I whine and complain.  Not of course that I'm going to stop, but at least I'm aware of it!  Anyway, this card I think is quite beautiful.
Materials:  Digital Image by Digi Doodles; DP: Prima: Spellbinder Dies; Sizzix corners; Dazzling Diamonds; Colour by Copic


3 comments:

Roxy said...

Really love this one Kirsty, but then I'm a sucker for fairies !

Jenn Joncas said...

You're too funny Kirsty!! but other people in those situations really give you some perspective.
I love love love this card!!! of course like Roxy I too am a sucker for fairies (: The card is beautiful though!! I love the die cuts in the corners and your colouring is gorgeous!!

Wendy K. said...

Beautiful card! I love the glittery flourishes and the sweet fairy.