Monday, February 27, 2012

Miss Anya - Happy Birthday Barb

Lucky I notice usually what I'm typing otherwise, this card would have been Happy Birthday Bart!  This is an image I haven't used in a while and when I was sorting through my tons of images when I was getting ready to make this card, this pretty little miss just kind of spoke to me.  Together with the very colourful phrasing of the new CTMH set I got "Just a Number" everything kind of lined up for Barb'b card.  She's a year younger than I am, but what the yeck --- never hurts to heckle!  The inside answers the question on the cover and says:  "wondering what happened".  How true!
Materials:  Stamp, The Greeting Farm Miss Anya Dressy; DP: SU: Sentiment: CTMH: Colour by Copic


3 comments:

Jenn Joncas said...

LOVE IT!!! That yellow is fabulous!! I'm not usually a big fan but it's perfect on this card!! Barb will love it for sure (:

Tina said...

Just so pretty! I love the colors

Wendy K. said...

Cute card!