Thursday, March 31, 2011

Singing Tilda

My friend Susan's Mom's birthday is this Friday and Susan asked for a pretty card to dazzle her Mom with.  This singing Tilda stamp is new and I was anxious to use her because I knew she'd glitz-up well.  And it did.  I was going to print "happy birthday to you" near the musical notes but was worried about messing it up, so didn't!  Perhaps Susan will sing when she gives it to her?
Materials:  Stamp:  Singing Tilda by Magnolia; DP: K&Company: Colour by Copic; Sparkles by Martha Stewart and Stickles

4 comments:

Jenn Joncas said...

What an adorable image! Beautiful colouring Kirst!! I love the lace at the bottom of the card and all of the glitz you added (:

Tina said...

Very cute girl! I love the colors they really pop of this card!

Charmaine said...

Very pretty, Kirsty. Thank you. From what I hear Mom loved it :-)

Stephanie Zito said...

This is stunning! LOVE the beautiful gown on that Maggie! Your colouring is awesome!