Saturday, April 9, 2011

Life is How you Bake It!

I just love these new Kraftin' Kimmie images!  So, when one of my out-of-town colleagues recently mentioned his wife's birthday was coming up and he was getting her a new kitchen for her day, I thought this stamp would be perfect to make a card with.  I shamelessly begged him to allow me to make her card.  He hasn't seen it yet as I'll give it to him when we meet next week, but I'm sure he'll like it!
Materials:  Stamp & Sentiment:  Kraftin' Kimmie; Cardstock: SU: DP: Cosmo Cricket; Colour by Copic; Bow by Bow-Easy Oven Mitt Brad - Eyelet Outlet

2 comments:

Jenn Joncas said...

Gorgeous!!! Your colouring is beautiful!! Fabulous highlights!! I really like the layout and the colour combo you used!!! The little brad is perfect for this card!!!! He will definitely love it!

Roxy said...

Super cute, Kirsty, I love how you coloured her hair!