Monday, March 28, 2011

Spinster

This lovely Kraftin Kimmie image I bought with 2 people in mind - both of whom spin and weave or did at one point in time.  I am happy to be able to use this one to thanks to Chantal's (my card making friend) mom who made our group all lovely hand-made towel/pot holder combo's to hang on the oven handle and hand-woven dish cloths.  It was a lovely surprise, and I wanted to make sure I thanked her mom appropriately! Sketch is #141 from Friday Sketches
Materials:  Stamp:  Kraftin' Kimmie; Sentiment: SU: DP: K&Company; Colour by Copic - little flowers from the Dollar Store!  

2 comments:

Jenn Joncas said...

Beautiful Kirsty!!! I love the layout and the nice bright colours!! I had a whole list of cards I needed to do this week but I've been dragging my butt all week ): See you Saturday!!!

Stephanie Zito said...

Beautiful Kirsty! You are always so on top of your cards! You rock!