Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Grandma's

One of my colleagues in the Sault just had her second grandchild - actually it was a couple of weeks ago, but I've slipped a little!  Regardless, this was my first opportunity to use this stamp I bought at Scrapping Great Deals last fall!  It also gave me the opportunity to do a card of a different shape - instead of the standard square or rectangle!
Materials:  Stamp:  s.w.a.l.k. by Crafter's Companion; Grand Calibre Round and Scalloped die's by Spellbinders; Colour by Copic

2 comments:

Jenn Joncas said...

I love Granny!! Isn't she fun to colour (:? Love the circle and your colouring is FanTasTiCo!!!

Stephanie Zito said...

This is adorable! I LOVE how you used and coloured that image and you know how I really like shaped cards! Great job as always!