Saturday, March 5, 2011

Howdy Pardner

This is a birthday card for a friend - who as far as I know, has never expressed any interest in cowboys or sherrifs.  But, the image is manly, the friend is a man, and I like it and I like him...so, as far as I'm concerned, everything matches!  used the sketch from this week's Friday Sketchers challenge blog and duly entered my card..  I have also entered the  Kraftin' Kimmie's Challenge #68 - use of twine or floss.  Even though I've never won a contest, I am having fun entering - surprisingly giving my overly competitive nature!
Materials:  Stamp and Sentiment:  Kraftin' Kimmie; DP: old stuff from my stash; Colour by Copic; CS: SU

4 comments:

Renkata said...

Such a cool card for a man.
Very pretty layout!
Thanks for the lovely comments.
I get my ideas from almost everything. Dress, flowers,people......

Stephanie Zito said...

This is fabulous! You definitely rock the Kraftin Kimmie stamps! Great masculine card!

Jenn Joncas said...

Your reasoning makes perfect sense to me (: Great card!!! I think you should have got your name in for the guest DT for Kraftin' Kimmie!!!! You would make a perfect addition (:

Rach said...

this is fantastic.
thank you for playing along with my sketch @ friday sketchers. hugs rachx