Thursday, March 3, 2011

Butterfly Goodbye

One of my colleagues has just been offered a new job in another ministry, so she'll be leaving very soon.  This has been a long haul for her so I wanted to make something sort of cheery, as I'm sure that although she's happy to have this new job, she'll be sorry to leave some of us behind.  I am also entering this card into the Cute Card Thursday's something spring challenge and the The Crazy Challenge contest.
Materials:  Stamp:  SU: DP: K&Company: Flowers: Prima; Colour by Copic

5 comments:

Mo said...

Dear Kirsty
Your card is beautiful, I love the colours you used, it looks so fresh and happy...
Thanks a lot for your lovely comment on my blog!
Hugs,
Mo

Renkata said...

Very beautiful card Kirsty.
Go so well for our Challenge at the Crazy Challenge blog
http://crazychallenge.blogspot.com/

Ivolina said...

So beautiful card.
Thank you for joining us at the Crazy Challenge.

Stephanie Zito said...

Wow! This is stunning Kirsty! So soft and pretty!

Jenn Joncas said...

It is very pretty Kirsty! Your butterfly is absolutely gorgeous!!! Those co-workers of yours sure keep you busy with the cards eh!? (: