Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Birthday Girl

March 9th is Princess Emily's 5th birthday - and while I hope she doesn't boot her presents around like the girl in the image, it is within the realm of possiblity.  I actually bought this stamp with her in mind.  The twoonie is hidden under the flower on the bottom right of the card.  Hopefully there won't be too much mangling getting it off!
Materials:  Stamp:  Lily of the Valley; Flowers by Prima; Colour by Copic; Bow by Bow Easy; Label by Spellbinder; DP - K&Company

2 comments:

Tina said...

OH MY GOSH - I love this stamp and card! The little girl reminds me of my friends daughter! And Fancy Nancy stories. I always love your use of flowers!

Jenn Joncas said...

Too cute!!! I love this image!!! Your card is beautiful Kirst! I love the soft blue background with the vibrant flowers and colours in the image. I agree with Tina, you are fabulous at arranging the flowers just right (: