Monday, February 28, 2011

Happy Birthday John!

Well, the love of my life turns 56 on the 28th -- exactly double I just noticed!  John is a talented musician, artist, golfer, pool player .. in short, talented at everything he does.  He is very modest as well so he would never acknowledge his many accomplishments.  I bought this stamp with him in mind because he's a guitar player --and now that I've done it I think it looks like a guy singing happy birthday to him!  Oh well. I think he'll like it anyway he's pretty complimentary and supportive of my work!
Materials:  Stamp:  Magnolia; DP: old stuff and SU; Colour by Copic; Guitar bling by Eyeletoutlet.

1 comment:

Jenn Joncas said...

He will love it!!! I like all of the music notes (: and the layering. You did a fabulous job on his hair!!!