Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Thinking of Barb

My lucky friend Barb goes to Florida every winter (leaves here around November) and spends her time golfing and hanging around with friends in a much warmer climate - because let's face it - even when Florida has crappy weather, it's still not as cold as here!  Anyway, I was sitting here thinking of Barb and decided to send her a little note - bring her up-to-date on what's happening with me - hence the little card because not much is happening - and to just let her know I'm thinking of her.  The Tilda holding newspapers seemed appropriate!
Materials:  Stamp:  Magnolia; DP: K&Company: CS: SU: Cut-outs by Spellbinder; Colour by Copic

1 comment:

Jenn Joncas said...

Very cute card. The highlights in her hair look fabulous!! and your grass is always amazing. I'm jealous of your Barb right now, between the cold and the snow we are getting!!