Monday, January 9, 2012

Cards for my helpers at work

Throughout the year I am assisted by a bunch of marvellous helpers throughout our region and in my office.  I try and get them a little something at Christmas time to let them know how much I appreciate them .. I try to tell them throughout the year as well, but think a gift is a little more concrete!  This is a Kraftin' Kimmie stamp that I got last year and haven't used, until now.  I added the little stick-on thing on the bottom left of the card because I thought it looked a little bare.  And, you can't likely see it, but I used a Sizzix embossing folder to emboss snowflakes on the cardstock.  Looked pretty good in real life.  And this is the last one for a while anyway!!!

1 comment:

Jenn Joncas said...

You're always so thoughtful!! I can see the embossing (: Very cute card, I love that little squirrel.