Sunday, January 15, 2012

Happy Birthday Steve

My son-in-law's birthday is today Sunday January 15 where he will celebrate his last year in his 30's -- hopefully he's not too traumatized!  Steve loves life, loves his family, and is kind of not enjoying his current job ... but he does love computers, and everything Apple - hence the little apple in the top right.  Mo Manning seems to have just the right image for so many occasions. And, although initially I resisted digital images, I am now a fan as I can size them to whatever size I want .. what's not to love -- and storage is a breeze!!!

Materials:  Image: Mo Manning Digital Images; DP from my stash; CS: SU: Colour by Copic

2 comments:

Jenn Joncas said...

Great card Kirst!! I love all of the bright colours you used when colouring the image (: I think I might be sold soon on these digi images, I'm just not sure about printing them?? Type of printer, ink, etc.. We'll have to chat (:

Lionelsa said...

Kirsty, your card is adorable. Love all details.
I wish your son-in-law to be happy in his 30!