Friday, January 27, 2012

Get Well Marla

Well, I broke down and got a Cricket!  It was Jenn's scrapbook pages that inspired me, and although I don't actually scrapbook, I a seriously beginning to think of starting.  Anyway, since I spent a fortune on the machine (Home Shopping Channel) I figured I'd better learn how to use it and make some cards.  The attached card is a direct copy of the one in the cartridge handbook --- Art Nouveau page 9 -- I made some modifications, but for all intents and purposes, I copied -- but since I'm giving credit I think that's okay!
Materials:  Cricut - Art Nouveau cartridge; CS: SU

1 comment:

Jenn Joncas said...

That butterfly is amazing!! I absolutely love it! Those are my Grandma Ingram's colours, her cottage on Trout Lake were those colours (:, so whenever I see that combo I think of her. Copying is how we learn, so I think it is fine that you copied the card (: and you gave credit where credit was due.

I think you should try some scrapbooking, you might just like it (: If you want to ease into it you could try digital first, CTMH is having a good sale in February on their Studio J 5 pack.