Monday, October 24, 2011

My little Danny's 3!

Looking at this image the first thing I think is that I've really got to work harder at taking straighter pictures so they don't end up cropping on such a goofy angle!  The second thing I think that my sweet little Daniel (my grandson) will be 3 years old on November 1 --- where does the time go?  Danny is a little spitfire -- affectionate, very very cute, and very very very busy!  So, when I was looking for the right image for him this year, I of course relied on Mo Manning as her children especially are usually perfect for the job.  I wasn't disappointed!  As always, I have put a twoonie on the front of the card - it's under the HB!
Materials:  Mo Manning - Digital; DP: Me & My Big Ideas; CS: SU: Sentiment: SU: Colour by Copic


1 comment:

Jenn Joncas said...

What a fabulous image for a little boy's birthday card!!! He must have loved it!!