Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Happy Birthday Alex!

My friend Alexandra is the sweetest, kindest most loving person, possibly in the world -- she think only kind thoughts, is never bitter or jealous, is never anything but perfect!  If I didn't like her so much I'd hate her!  Normally I send Alex cards that celebrate her East Indian heritage, but thought she might be getting bored with that so chose instead one of Lili of the Valley's little fairies.  I just made her brown, because Alex is brown!  I do love these images - they are so dainty looking.  Hope Alex likes it --- but then again, Alex likes everything!
Materials:  Stamp:  Lili of the Valley; Spellbinder Dies; DP: Prima; Colour by Copic

1 comment:

Jenn Joncas said...

She would love it even if she wasn't easy to please!! Beautiful card Kirsty!! I like the bit of glitter you have added to her wings. The spellbinder you used for the sentiment is very pretty!!