Friday, October 21, 2011

Happy Birthday Michelle

October is a ridiculously busy month as far as birthdays, etc. go ...Add in Hallowe'en and I've made about 15 cards this month!  Oh well.  My sister-in-law's (brother's wife) birthday is October 13 (or 14th) I must confess I forget exactly.  I decided I'd make her one this year even though neither she nor my brother have acknowledged my birthday for the past 2 years --- I figure I'll rise above that and make her one anyway.  Plus we're all going out for dinner on the 15th for my Mom's birthday - and if the truth be told, it does allow me to feel slightly superior!  Not exactly a good birthday sentiment, but there you have it!
Materials:  Stamp and Sentiment:  Victoria Case; Spellbinder Dies; DP: DCWV; Glitter by Martha Stewart; Colour by Copic

1 comment:

Jenn Joncas said...

Very glamorous Kirsty!! I love how and where you added the glitter!! The black die cut is the perfect addition to the background! Some people just aren't as thoughtful as you!! It is nice of you to still make her a card (: