Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Mom's Birthday

October 15 is my Mom's 78th birthday.  Luckily, she's pretty hale and hearty, so I anticipate she'll be around for quite a while longer.  This pretty little Elizabeth Bell stamp of a girl opening her present is reminiscent of my Mom because she loves to get presents.  Who doesn't?
Materials:  Stamp:  Elizabeth Bell - Peekers 2; DP: K&Company; CS: SU: Spellbinder die; Ribbon and Flowers from my stash; Colour by Copic

I'm entering this card into the following challenge(s):  Dutch Dare Challenge
                                                                               Copic Creations Challenge

3 comments:

Melanie said...

Kirsty she's absolutely gorgeous! You did such a beautiful job. Oh, and a very happy birthday to your mom!!

SCACD has a page on Facebook for everybody to share their projects featuring the exclusive stamp lines to SCACD...including these gorgeous Peekers. We'd love to have you share your lovely cards with us there too Kirsty, so if you're on Facebook please feel free to join us! ((you can fire me an email if you need the link!)

sandra's crafty corner said...

wow this is gorgoeus, thanks for joining us at dutch dare, good luck in our draw,
hugs sandra DT
p.s i have a blog candy Here

Jenn Joncas said...

Beautiful card Kirsty!! I love how you add the floor and background to your image!! Your colouring is gorgeous!!! I love the flowers and ribbon you added to it. Happy Birthday to your Mom!!!