Monday, April 2, 2012

Happy Easter

As usual for holidays I make my grandchildren, and associate grandchildren (Kiera and Sophia) cards and I always include cash!  Which I know is the biggest hit with the kids, but hope the parents appreciate the thought and work that goes into the cards.  This year I did all the cards using Close to My Heart's stamp of the month offering - can't remember which month, but they are great.  I also got to use that lovely Stampin'Up/Sizzix tulip embossing folder and of course clouds, which I quite like to use.  I made 3 versions so here they all are:
Materials:  Stamps: CTMH: Colours by Copic



1 comment:

Jenn Joncas said...

Awww are they ever sweet!!! Lucky kids!!! Your cards look fabulous Kirsty!! Very cute! The kids will love the cash but I'm sure they are getting old enough to appreciate the cards too (: