Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Baby Boy Congratulations

As you may know, I make greeting cards for my boss to send to staff who have celebrated/experienced some life event.  It shows that he does know what's going on in their lives, and has taken the time to actually recognize it!  Considering that his region is 85% of the land-mass of Ontario, he's got a big area to cover, so doesn't always get to see people face-to-face so this is a close second at least.  One of our staff in the Sault recently had a baby boy, and this is the card Peter is sending.  Cute I think!
Materials: Image: Lili of the Valley (Occasions); Sentiments: SU: CS: SU: DP: SU: Spellbinder Dies; Colour by Copic



Please (pretty please) leave me a comment.

2 comments:

Jenn Joncas said...

I love the colour combo!!! The baby image is adorable!! and that little turtle in the corner really finishes it (: Beautiful card Kirst!!

DebbieR said...

I looked all over for a happy, non-silly, non-religious, congratulations card for my new nephew, this image is fabulous! I love it, and I agree with Jenn, the little turtle in the corner is the perfect touch. <3