Monday, April 9, 2012

Congratulations on your grandson

One of my co-workers was just blessed with a new grandson - his first grandchild.  As a grandmother myself I know how absolutely wonderful it is to have grrandchildren.  In this card I tried to demonstrate the busyness of having a baby around (one does tend to forget);  I used a cute Kraftin' Kimmie (baby in the tub) image as my starting point and went from there.  I ventured onto Etsy for the first time to gather the other images, with the exception of the sentiment.  I also used some Crystal Effects to make the water look watery.  I'm happy with how it turned out.
Materials:  Baby- Kraftin' Kimmie; Sentiment: SU: It's a Boy, Rattle and Shirt - Digital images from Bonet Graphics; Duck from Sweet & Sassy; DP: SU: Colour by Copic


Please leave me a comment -- makes me feel like I have friends!

1 comment:

Jenn Joncas said...

You have friends!!!!! It's just been a crazy week!!!! I think your card is adorable!!! I have to make a baby card for Saturday so I might just have to lift this I will have to use a neutral colours though. Great idea with the crystal effects (: