Friday, April 20, 2012

Congratulations Emily

My beautiful granddaughter Emily graduates from Senior Kindergarten this June - and heads to the big time - Grade 1 in September.  When I saw this owl card in May 2012's issue of CardMaker Magazine, I loved it, and was able to find out that Whimsey Doodles did the image - a company I have long really liked.... So I was off.  Em's graduation cap and gown will be in a lovely blue, quite close to this one so I thought that would be fitting.  And, since I always put money on the front of kids cards, this time I disguised it under the cute little owl, punced out using SU's punch.  I added the googley eyes because I like them!  All in all, I'm quite pleased with how this turned out.
Materials:  Digital Stamp by Whimsey Doodles; Owl cut-out by SU: Spellbinder Dies; Colour by Copic


Please leave a comment!

1 comment:

Jenn Joncas said...

What an adorable image!! Perfect for the big SK grad (: Gorgeous colouring Kirst!! and I love your money hider, very cute (: