Saturday, April 14, 2012

Cathie's Grandchild - Baby Shower

It struck me as I was putting the title in the box above that obviously I'm working with a fairly old workforce (myself included) -- way more grandparents than parents --- time to retire I think!  Anyway, my colleague Cathie's daughter is expecting a baby boy in June (I think), and she asked me to make a card for her for the baby shower - something that they can keep as a reminder.  I used a couple of different stamp companies in this one to portray the image I wanted.  I'm very nervous when I make cards for people to whom I'm going to charge money!  Hope she likes it!!
Materials:  Baby: Lili of the Valley; Bear, wagon and presents: SU: DP: CTMH: Colour by Copic; Ribbon by BowEasy.


If you like this card, please leave a comment.  If you don't like it, don't tell me! I shatter easily.

3 comments:

Jenn Joncas said...

Very cute Kirsty!!! I like how the teddy is pulling the baby (: She will love it. Sorry I've been MIA, just did a job switch and came down with a cold so I haven't been on the computer more then I have to be.

Anonymous said...

I quіtе liκe readіng through an artiсle that wіll
make mеn and ωomеn think. Alsо,
thank уou for pеrmitting me to comment!



Hегe is mу blog poѕt: crear facebook

Anonymous said...

Now ӏ am going аway to ԁο mу
brеakfaѕt, later than havіng my bгeakfast coming аgаin to
read mοre nеws.

Also visіt my site crear facebook