Wednesday, February 19, 2014

Mo Manning - Happy Retirement Bart

My friend and colleague Bart retires at the end of January 2014.  He has about 30 years service, and always gave his all at work.  He has a heart of gold, which he is lucky to still have because he gave a bit too much of himself at work and had a few heart problems a couple of years ago.  I'm relieved that he has made it to retirement so now he can ride his motorcycle; golf; and generally enjoy life -- something we all deserve after a long career.  In typical Bart fashion, he did not want a gift, instead wanting a donation made in his name to Threads of Life, an organization that assists families of those killed in workplace accidents.  I was happy to arrange that for him.  As usual, I drew on Mo Manning for the image I wanted for Bart's card.
Materials:  Digital Image by Mo Manning; Golf Ball Brad - Eyelet Outlet; Colour by Copic



No comments: