Tuesday, February 25, 2014

Mo Manning - Happy Birthday Gaston

My friend and cousin Gaston's birthday was January 3 --- and here it is, much passed January 3 and I'm finally sending him his birthday card.  Oh well. Although I have retired, it appears that I have a bit of a backlog I have to wade through before I get back on track. At least I can do so now without worrying about work!  But, this is about Gaston, not me .... Gaston is a world traveller in his spare time, always looking for his next adventure.  Last year he and his wife went on a 21-day trip through China!  This year he's thinking of Scotland, which I highly recommended, having loved it myself.  I thought this Mo Manning image was perfect for him!
Materials:  Digital Image by: Mo Manning, CS: SU; Antique Map Background Stamp: Colour by Copic


No comments: