Tuesday, February 11, 2014

Christmas 2013 - An assortment

Rather than post each of these cards individually, I'm going to do Christmas in 2 batches.  This is the batch I sent to family and adults.  Because I was a bit pressed for time last Christmas I tried to simplify my life by making quick and easy to duplicate cards.  The snowman one --- the one with the dots and dashes is one I lifted directly from Pinterest.  Unfortunately, I don't know who the artist was, just that it was posted on tickledpickle.  I modified it slightly for some cards by adding the hats, but that's about it.  The other snowman is an embossing folder by Sizzix and the stamp is by SU: The ornament is a Memory Box die.   And that's about it.  I sent out 45 of these.  I might start cutting back as I don't appear to be getting 45 coming in, but I must remember the spirit of the season is to give, not to receive!


No comments: