Friday, September 13, 2013

Sorry Shanna - Mo Manning


As you can see, I really, really love Mo Manning's images.  I think it safe to say that for most occasions, I can find a Mo Manning image that shows what I want to demonstrate, or says what I want to say, graphically.  This little girl looks so sad -- and that is what I wanted the recipient to know, that I was sad she was leaving our ministry (government not religious) but happy that she was going to another.  This young woman has CF - a terrible lung disease, yet she soldiers on.  Her sister has already died from it, and one of her brothers also has the disease.  She is quite the inspiration - plus she's very nice, talented and generally great to know.  I hope she does well. And, I hope she liked the card!!
Materials:  Digital Image:  Mo Manning; CS: SU: Sizzix embossing folder; Sizzix Dies; Colour by Copic

No comments: