Sunday, September 15, 2013

Miles the Mouse - Kraftin' Kimmie


It looks like Kraftin' Kimmie doesn't carry or have these Miles the Mouse stamps anymore - originally created by Steven Leary -- too bad because I love Miles.  In this instance, I've been making my friend Mona cards for a number of years and don't want to duplicate anything - which as I think of it is kind of hard as I appear to seldom duplicate any card - like all the people who get cards are going to get together and accuse me of lack of imagination!  Regardless, I really like this little Miles one -- we've all (or I console myself by thinking everybody has) consumed a little too much birthday cake in our lives. This little Miles has definitely had his fill!
Materials:  Stamp:  Kraftin' Kimmie; Flowers by Prima; Embossing Folder:  Sizzix/SU: Sentiment: CTMH: CS: SU: Colour by Copic

No comments: