Monday, September 30, 2013

High Hopes - Fisherman


My friend Murray is a fisherman and avid outdoor's man, in fact he even built a beautiful house on a lake so he'd have better views and access!  I found as well that when I prepared to do this post that when I don't use a stamp very often I have to go look and see who the manufacturer is of those that I seldom use!  In this case the High Hopes image - which although very nice is one that I don't go to that often. I see by my stamp cupboards that there are a fair amount of stamps that fall into this category - I must force myself to use the zillions of dollars worth of stamps I have moldering away in there!
Materials:  Image: High Hopes Rubber Stamp; Background Weeds (barely visible) Inkadinkado;  Sizzix Embossing Folder; CS: SU: Sentiment: CTMH: Colour by Copic

No comments: