Tuesday, September 17, 2013

Elizabeth Bell - Peekers - For Jill


Usually when I sit down to do my cards, I do a series - like all the birthdays I have to do in September for instance - so usually I do about 9 or 10 at a time.  I choose the images I want for each person, either stamp or print them out (this is a stamped image above); colour them then make each card.  And, because I do them in tandem, I seem (it is now evident to me) to maintain the same sort of background and templates for each -- this was obviously the month of embossing folder backgrounds -- looks nice though I think! This card is for my fried and colleague Jill.  She and I have worked together for many years, and she has received a number of cards from me - so again I don't want to duplicate.  Jill is outdoorsy and loves to garden, so this little girl peeking into a bird bath seemed appropriate.
Materials:  Stamp:  Elizabeth Bell - Peekers; Butterflies: MS Punch; Sizzix Embossing Folder and Dies; CS: SU; Colour by Copic

No comments: