Sunday, May 22, 2011

Thank You Helen

My mother-in-law and I will be going spring plant shopping tomorrow and staying overnight at a friend of Sandy's - the Helen in the title!  I have never met this woman, but since she is kindly offering me hospitality, I thought a card was in order.  I'll also get a bunch of flowers to accompany it - hopefully that will do!
I'm also entering it into a couple of contests.  First Mojo Monday's Sketch 191; and second ABC Challenge's "U" for Unusual fold - hence the second shot of this card showing the fold - which is unusual for me at least!
Materials:  Elizabeth Bell - Peekers; DP: SU: Sentiment: CTMH: Colour by Copic


3 comments:

VanessaB said...

that's darling! awesome you made it into a trifold

Jenn Joncas said...

I love the fold (: these ones are always fun to open! It is beautiful Kirst!! I love the nice cheerful blue and the image is adorable!

Suzanne said...

Gorgeous creation!
Thanks for playing along with this weeks ABC challenge.
Hugs Sue x