Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Kiera's Baby

My next door neighbour's daughter recently had a baby girl --as you'll see in another post...Kiera is a big sister now, so I made her a card to congratulate her on sisterhood.  She is apparently very much looking forward to having a little sister or brother.  I hope though she won't mind there's no money on this card!  I have entered this card in  Cute Card Thursdays Distressing Challenge--- I did destress the edges of the circle with blue ink!
Materials:  Stamp: Elizabeth Bell's Little Peekers; DP: SU: CS: SU: Spellbinders Die; Colour by Copic

1 comment:

Jenn Joncas said...

She will love it Kirsty!! What a sweet card!! Your ground is fabulous!! You're so good at adding all of the little details! Beautiful lace bow!!
What happened to your posts?? They had me all confused ): Looking forward to seeing you on Thursday!!