Saturday, May 14, 2011

Steph and John - New Baby

My next door neighbour's daughter and her husband greeted their new baby -- on May 9th -- a little girl.  I had made the card before I knew she was a girl, hence the gender neutral colours!   Steph had asked Barb to keep it secret --- at the beginning - and Barb carried it all the way through - I found out by accident 2 weeks before the due date that Stephanie was even pregnant!  Anyway, I'll forgive them because at least didn't have a long time to wait.  It also gave me a chance to use this cute new Kraftin' Kimmie stamp!
Materials:  Stamp and sentiment:  Kraftin' Kimmie; DP: SU: Colour by Copic: Glitter on blanket - Atyou Spica by Copic; on paper dots - Stickles

1 comment:

Jenn Joncas said...

I love the circles!!! and your dots really add that little extra (: Very cute card Kirsty!!!

P.S. I hope you had a chance to read my comment on your previous post before it got deleted when blogger was down!!