Monday, May 2, 2011

Happy Mother's Day - Trio of Cards

Although I obviously make a mother's day card for my mom, I also make one for each of my daughters who are also mothers.  I do this to make sure they know that I think they are fabulous mothers and that I'm lucky to be their mother.  For my Mom this year I decided to get her an Amazon gift card so she can continue to load her Kindle with material.  Her card is featured first - in 2 parts.  The first one shows the card with the "book" closed; the second shot is what's on the inside of the book.
Materials:  Stamps:  Kraftin' Kimmie; Sentiment:  CTMH: Colour by Copic; Bow by Boweasy




This next card is for my daughter Sarah, my eldest.  She is a teacher, currently pregnant with her second child and feeling quite frazzled right now.  This image made me think of her!
Materials:  Stamp:  Kraftin' Kimmie; DP: K&Company: Colour by Copic


And last but not least, the card for my youngest daughter Megan.  Meg has 2 boys so these little bears are meant to represent Megan and her boys.
Materials:  Stamp:  Kraftin' Kimmie; DP: K&Company; Colour by Copic; bow by bow-easy




1 comment:

Jenn Joncas said...

Oh they are all so nice!!! I love the colour combo of the last one, it's so rich. I like how you hid the image in the book of the first one!! and the image of the card for Sarah is one of my favorites!!! That's how most Mom's look when they have small children, I think (: As I've said before, you are a wonderful Mom!!! It's nice that you make them cards too (: